Friday, December 28, 2007

Town of Goolwa


The map for Goolwa Town. The town is situated at the mouth of River Murray. It is about one and half hour drive from Adelaide. On the way to Victor Harbour, turn left into a road leading to Goolwa and Mount Compass.


This is a Brewery and Tourist Information Centre at the Park where we have our lunch after the cockle picking. Although the sun is very strong and the temperature is high, we don't feel the heat because of the sea breeze.

A Pelican which is a common bird at River Murray.

A bridge across the River mouth.


Treasure train.




Sailing boats and fishing boat. I like boat and when I have sufficient fund, I will get one.

A congregation of birds on the jetty.

2 comments:

Heroes said...

William, it's been a long time i didn't hear from you, neither your blog nor my blog. Busy with your work?

David Chin said...

If you like sail boats, perhaps you will like my blog: http://davidchin27.blogspot.co.nz/