Monday, August 4, 2008

Sea Creature

I went to the South Australian Museum last weekend due to the request of my kids. It is a surprise that I am allowed to take photos inside the museum. But with one condition, flash is not allowed. That's pose a new challenge to my camera. I just learned that my camera is not good to take picture at low illumination due to the small aperture and second rated sensor. It is time to try out and prove how good it can be.

The photos here are all sea creatures. I like the stories of sea creature like jaws. The last book I read is Beast by Peter Benchley. The beast is a giant squid that forced to feed on human due to depleting food source in the deep sea caused by over fishing. The SA museum has a giant squid exhibit inside an old lift shaft. The squid is a few storey length.
Photobucket
This is the giant squid
Photobucket
The tentakel of giant squid at the sea floor

Photobucket
Addyman Plesiosaur

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heroes said...

wui....this morning I saw the pictures were not that BIG! and now how come so BIG liaw.... :-O You must have changed the setting....

No need so big lar, william... it will take more of time to load your blog completely lor... :-(

William said...

THIS IS THE PROBLEM WHEN DOWLOADING HIGHER RESOLUTION PHOTOS. I BETTER STICK TO THE GOOGLE STANDARD.