Friday, July 25, 2008

Frost

I never see snow. Adelaide is not cold enough to snow. Yesterday was the coldest day in this month. Before I went to work, I saw the grass at my backyard covered with a layer of frost. I called my wife and she was exited too. When I was in the car, the thermometer recorded 1 degree. I did not take any photo yesterday as I was hurried to go to work.

In the evening, the news reported some part of the state recorded -5 degree. I think this is the lowest temperature in South Australia. I took some photo of the frosty grass this morning and it was 3 degree.


1 comment:

Heroes said...

Yeah, snow.... always my dream to touch it... My dream was fulfilled when I was in Germany in 2002, I have an opportunity to touch the snow and the feeling was really good. My brother in law told me that I was lucky as in his area seldom snowing.