Sunday, July 20, 2008

Testing my camera at Barossa Valley

We supposed to go hiking at Water Fall Gully but unfortunately it was a rainy day. So plan B was to go to Barossa Valley since David has to replenish his stock of wines. This morning was freezing cold. The weather was 10 degree but due to the wind, it felt like 3 degree.
Green glass during the winter. The grass will turn brown during summer.

The wood fire place inside the wine testing centre will make you feel warm.

Wine racks.

Wine testing.

Wines

Felicity and her big friend Phillipa.

The sceneray could be better if it is a sunny day.

Nevertheless it is still a good opportunity to try out my new Canon S51S.

The street of Lyndoch


We are having coffee and cake at The Lyndoch Bakery and Restaurant.

Eagle sculpture at the Sculpture Park.


Angas Park dry fruit.

My family.

5 comments:

Heroes said...

Nice photos, Will....

I have a request....next time please ask someone to take a pic of you as to show to us your current view... ok.. :-) No, no...don't reject me ok....hahaha

William said...

The last photo added as per Heroes request.

Heroes said...

Wow, Will, I didn't see you for quite sometime and you give me a shock as the very last last time I met you in Kuching, you are slimmer than you are currently as shown in the photo.

I have no doubt and no question to be asked the boy is yours. Hahaha....Am I wrong to say that he is the younger version of you when you are at his age?

Heroes said...

By the way, I noticed you have changed your background of your blog and it's like mine too...hehehe.... nice colour and you like blue too?

William said...

I am experiment with different setup. I changed the html code so that the body of the blog will cover a wider space. Yes, I like blue colour too.